Happy Birthday, Tabitha King, born 24 March 1949
- Writing is always a restorative process. It’s like paddling a kayak. When you’re writing, you can’t do anything else. You’re in the space you’re in. So, in that way, it’s enormously centering and restorative.
- Places are extremely important when writing a long story because place shapes a character.
- In literature, the ghost is almost always a metaphor for the weight of the past. I don’t believe in them in the traditional sense.
- It was quite a trick to write when the children were small. Fortunately, they got used to being ignored, and then they grew up and left home and are now ignoring their own children so they can write.
- I never think about how anyone will react to what I write when I’m writing it.
King is an American author and activist. She is married to the writer, Stephen King.
Source for Image
~~~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. If you want to learn how to write a book, write for social media, and improve your business writing, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Writers Write - Write to communicate