- People are hungry for stories. It’s part of our very being. Storytelling is a form of history, of immortality too. It goes from one generation to another.
- More and more we are into communications; and less and less into communication.
- I want a language that speaks the truth.
- I never said I was an optimist. I have hope because what’s the alternative to hope? Despair? If you have despair, you might as well put your head in the oven.
- 'Curiosity never killed this cat’ — that’s what I’d like as my epitaph.
Terkel was an American author, historian, actor, and broadcaster. He received the Pulitzer Prize for The Good War.
Source for Image
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate.