Stieg Larsson was born 15 August 1954, and died 9 November 2004
- Crime stories are, as you know, one of the most popular forms of entertainment that exist. If you then try to have something to say… that I have, of course.
- Everyone has secrets. It's just a matter of finding out what they are.
- Writing detective stories is about writing light literature, for entertainment. It isn’t primarily a question of writing propaganda or classical literature.
- I know what kind of things I myself have been irritated by in detective stories. They are often about one or two persons, but they don’t describe anything in the society outside.
- I will write a couple of books and become a millionaire.
Larsson was a Swedish journalist and writer. He is best known for writing the “Millennium series" of crime novels, which started with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. They have sold more than 65 million copies.
Source for Image
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate