- The beautiful part of writing is that you don’t have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon. You can always do it better, find the exact word, the apt phrase, the leaping simile.
- It’s amazing that the heart makes no noise when it cracks.
- My dream was to be known as a writer and to be able to produce at least one book that would be read by people. That dream came true with the publication of my first novel - and all the rest has been a sweet bonus.
- People throw the word love around like confetti when they actually mean affection.
- I take real people and put them in extraordinary situations.
- At some point in life, we learn our limitations, the distances we can we can travel and the borders we will never cross. And we go from there.
Cormier was an American author, columnist and reporter. His most popular works include I Am the Cheese, We All Fall Down, and The Chocolate War,which became one of the most frequently banned books in America.
Source for Image
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa.Writers Write - Write to communicate