Happy Birthday, P.C. Cast, born 30 April 1960
- You know how it is with cats: They don’t really have owners, they have staff.
- Vampires and teens have a lot in common. Teens have surging hormones, vampires have surging blood lust. Teenagers think they’re immortal.
- As a successful romantic novelist - one of my publishers is Mills & Boon - I create the sort of male heroes that no woman could fail to adore and few real men could hope to emulate.
- If you’re too scared to put your dreams, thoughts, desires, fantasies on paper and share them with the world, then being an author isn’t the right career for you.
- With a young-adult series, you need to get a lot of books out on the market quickly. Teenagers aren’t going to wait years and years for the next book.
Phyllis Christine Cast is an American romance/fantasy author, known for the House of Night series she writes with her daughter Kristin Cast, as well as her own Goddess Summoning and Partholon series.
Source for Image
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate.