Molière was baptised 15 January 1622, and died 17 February 1673
- A witty woman is a devil at intrigue.
- Writing is like prostitution. First you do it for love, and then for a few close friends, and then for money.
- Beauty without intelligence is like a hook without bait.
- It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable.
- The more we love someone, the less we flatter them; it is by excusing nothing that true love shows itself.
- Grammar, which knows how to control even kings.
- I prefer a pleasant vice to an annoying virtue.
Molière was a French playwright and actor considered to be one of the greatest masters of comedy in Western literature. His best-known works are Le Misanthrope, L’École des Femmes, and Tartuffe or L’Imposteur.
Source for Image
~~~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate