Happy Birthday, Mireille Guiliano, born 14 April 1946
- I can never leave a book store without buying a book. I read four or five at a time.
- We only have one body, and you have to show respect for it.
- Make treating yourself a priority and always remember your life is happening now. Don’t put off all your dreams and pleasures to another day. In any balanced personal definition of success there has to be a powerful element of living life in the present.
- French women typically think about good things to eat. American women typically worry about bad things to eat.
- Since the pleasure of most foods is in the first few bites, eat one thing on your plate at a time, at least at the start of the meal when you can concentrate and enjoy the full flavors.
- Don’t let a busy life or electronic communication gadgets be your excuse for excess solitude - it’s a talent, but a rare one, to make yourself laugh.
- Intelligence, knowledge or experience are important and might get you a job, but strong communication skills are what will get you promoted.
Guiliano is a French-American author. She is the author of five books including French Women Don’t Get Fat, and most recently, French Women Don’t Get Facelifts.
Source for Image
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate.