Happy Birthday, Lauren Weisberger, born 28 March 1977
- So much of my own life inspires what I write. Whether it’s work, family, friends, motherhood, I am a writer who tends to write what she knows. InRevenge Wears Prada, a great deal of my own life finds its way into the book.
- As long as I’m able to actually maintain a career where I can write full-time, I’ll be thrilled.
- So much of writing is done alone in a room in sweatpants, with only the Internet for company.
- Of course I consider myself a Jewish writer - I am one! All of the protagonists in my five books have been Jewish, and I wouldn’t be surprised if all my future main characters were as well.
- It’s the hardest thing in the world to dedicate to writing, but if you do that even once a week, after six months or a year you’ll have something substantial.
Weisberger is an American novelist, best known for writing The Devil Wears Prada.
Source for photograph
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate.