Happy Birthday, Lauren Myracle, born 15 May 1969
- I live in my own little world. But it's ok, they know me here.
- Sometimes when we forget to do things for others, it's because we're too wrapped up in our own problems.
- I know I seem really friendly, but I'm a closet introvert.
- I loved everyone who said yes to the world and tried to make it better instead of worse, because so much in the world was ugly- and just about all the ugly parts were due to humans.
- It's neither my job nor within my capabilities to save people. But a book sure can try.
- Kids are smart. Knowledge is power. Let them figure things out. Don't turn into that grown-up who they won't come to.
- We all mess up. It's what we learn from our mistakes that matters.
- Ideas matter. The world matters. Our lives matter, and the choices we make as we navigate our lives perhaps matter most of all.
- Dogs like everyone. Cats choose who to like.
- Knowledge was more powerful than fear. Love was stronger than hate.
Myracle is an American writer of young-adult fiction. She has written many novels, including the Internet Girl books, ttyl, ttfn , l8r, g8r and yolo.
Source for photograph
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate.