Laura Ingalls Wilder was born 7 February 1867, and died 10 February 1957
- The ‘Little House’ books are stories of long ago. Today our way of living and our schools are much different; so many things have made living and learning easier. But the real things haven’t changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with the simple pleasures; and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong.
- The true way to live is to enjoy every moment as it passes, and surely it is in the everyday things around us that the beauty of life lies.
- Persons appear to us according to the light we throw upon them from our own minds.
- Suffering passes, while love is eternal.
- Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that is how I will remember you all. If you can only remember me with tears, then don’t remember me at all.
Wilder was an American author who wrote novels inspired by her childhood experiences during the 1800s on the Western frontier. The Little House series gained more popularity after a TV series was made based on Laura’s stories.
Source for Image
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate