Kenneth Patchen was born 13 December 1911, and died 8 January 1972
- The one who comes to question himself cares for mankind.
- Destiny is the music of the improbable. Were it otherwise, almost anyone could exist.
- Think enough and you won’t know anything.
- Literature is what you write when you think you should be saying something. Writing begins when you’d rather be doing anything else: and you’ve just done it.
- I have forgotten my mask, and my face was in it.
Patchen was an American poet and novelist.
Source for Image
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate.