- I learned never to empty the well of my writing, but always to stop when there was still something there in the deep part of the well, and let it refill at night from the springs that fed it.
- The first draft of everything is shit.
- There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
- All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.
- My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Read more about Ernest Hemigway
~~~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. If you want to learn how to write a book, write for social media, and improve your business writing, send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Writers Write - Write to communicate