- Never lose faith in yourself. Never quit. Really enjoy what you are doing - it is the only reward you are guaranteed.
- Everyone was mad only some of them didn’t know it.
- An Oxford man walks down the street and thinks that he owns it, a Cambridge man walks down the street and doesn’t give a toss who owns it.
- I re-read several Fleming Bond’s in order to try and replicate the style. I wanted to do the man justice. I was writing a book not a film script. I hope it is more character-driven than the movie - which is obviously dominated by Bondian technical wizardry.
- It was always the same in my experience, the greatest libertines make the most suspicious fathers.
- One of the keys of writing a Bond-movie, is to do the same thing, just differently.
Wood is an English screenwriter and novelist. He is best known for theConfessions series of novels and films which he wrote as ‘Timothy Lea’. He adapted two James Bond novels for the screen using his own name: The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker.
Source for Image
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa.Writers Write - Write to communicate