Carlos Castaneda was born 25 December 1925, and died 27 April 1998
- We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
- In a world where death is the hunter, my friend, there is no time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions.
- A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
- The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.
- The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.
Castaneda was a Peruvian-born American author. Starting with The Teachings of Don Juan in 1968, Castaneda wrote a series of books that describe his training in traditional shamanism. His 12 books have sold more than 8 million copies in 17 languages.
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate