Happy Birthday, Andy McNab, born 28 December 1959
- The scariest thing I face? My wife after I’ve forgotten to load the dishwasher.
- It all comes down to taking control of your life, education enables you to read, reading gives you power, the power to make decisions that you want to make.
- I write about what I know – the places I’ve worked, the situations I’ve found myself in.
- Just write it down. Its much easier to go back and change it once its already on the screen.
- I look at [writing] as a medium of entertainment. You can get too precious about your stuff. It has to compete with everything else, like DVDs and CDs.
McNab is the pseudonym of an English novelist and former SAS operative and soldier. McNab published his account of the Special Air Service (SAS) patrol Bravo Two Zero, for which he had been awarded the Distinguished Conduct Medal in 1991. He has written two other autobiographies and a number of fiction books. McNab has not released a photograph of himself.
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate