Abraham Harold Maslow was born 1 April 1908, and died 8 June 1970
- If you deliberately set out to be less than you are capable, you’ll be unhappy for the rest of your life.
- It isn’t normal to know what we want. It is a rare and difficult psychological achievement.
- A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be.
- What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself.
- Sometimes I think we’re alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we’re not. In either case the idea is quite staggering.
Maslow was an American psychologist who was best known for creatingMaslow’s hierarchy of needs, a theory of psychological health predicated on fulfilling innate human needs in priority, culminating in self-actualisation. His works include Toward a Psychology of Being and Motivation and Personality.
Source for Image
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate.